See below for the gluten-free fluffy pancakes recipe.
Recipe made by Maison Loüno in collaboration with Aurélie Canzoneri.
- 200g of roasted peanuts
- 1 tsp of Maison Loüno’s Magic Matcha Latte
- 1 tsp or lucuma
- Vanilla powder
- Oil that contains omega 3
* Roast raw peanuts at 180 degrees for 20 minutes
* Blend all the ingredients together and serve on anything you like : pancakes, bread, … !
Benefits of the ingredients
- Matcha is full of antioxidants which helps to fight oxidative stress, protect your cells against premature aging and have a beautiful skin. It also helps feeling less stressed, relaxed, it reduces tiredness and increases concentration.
- Lucuma is excellent for the cardiovascular system and helps reduce cholesterol. It also contains a lot of antioxidants and boosts the immune system.
- Omega 3 is packed with benefits:
- ✨ For brain development
- ✨ For the nervous system
- ✨ Anti-inflammatory
- ✨ Limits cardiovascular risks, cholesterol, and high tension problems
- ✨ Helps you lose weight
- ✨ Help to improve your skin