Energy Cleansing Ritual Kit
Cleanse and purify the energy in your home or your person with this beautiful handmade energy purification cleansing kit. This kit comes with:
+ 1 White Sage from California, 100% ethically sourced (approx. 11cm long) with dried flowers
+ 1 Californian Desert Sage (approx. 11cm)
+ 3 AA grade Palo Santo Stick, sustainably sourced in Peru (approx. 10 cm long)
+ White Selenite Raw Crystal (approx. 10 cm long)
+ 1 Recycled Box / FSC certified (152x115x50 mm)
SELENITE is a powerful cleansing stone. It can be placed on a window sill where it remains charged by the sun and the moon.
Smudging is a ceremony tied to many indigenous cultures for purifying or cleansing the soul of negative thoughts of a person or place.
WHITE SAGE has a purification effect and its cleansing can help clear any negative energy. This white sage has been gathered and collected by Native Americans in the state of California.
DESERT SAGE is used for purifying and protection.
PALO SANTO, also known as «Holy wood », is a sacred tree in South America. For centuries the indigenous people of the Andes have been using Palo Santo for spiritual purification and energy cleaning. It is believed to remove negative energy and bring love and good fortune.
Peruvians harvest the fallen branches and twigs, never cutting the tree.
- Spiritual purifying and energy cleansing
- Removal of negativity
- Relax your mind, body & soul
- Repel mosquitos and flies
HOW TO USE: Comes with burning instructions.
- Handcrafted in Brighton, UK
- Small batch
- 1 tree planted every order with our Shop for the Planet programme
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Free standard UK delivery when you spend over £50
- Upgrade to Express UK Delivery for orders over £50 - £2
- Standard UK Delivery: 3 – 5 working days - £3
- Express Delivery: 1 - 2 working days - £5
- Free delivery within the United Kingdom
- Express delivery upgrade available at checkout
- International shipping cost calculated at checkout
- We have a 30-day return policy
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Customers are responsible for any return costs.
- Exceptions apply. Please see our refund policy for full details.