Pants Size Guide
Pants Size Chart, Fit & Care
• Fit: High Wasted fit with a super cool adjustable waistband. This allows the piece to be worn in many different ways. Also great for mamas to be!
• Sizing is generally a smaller fit. If you are inbetween sizes, we recomend going up to the next size.
• Wash: Cold gentle machine or hand wash only with mild detergent. Do not bleach soak wring or tumble dry. Line dry inside out in shade. Cool iron on reverse side. Dry cleanable.
How to get your best size:
• Waist measurement: Measure the smallest part of the waist. Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight, even at the back. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
• Hip measurement: Measure the largest point of the hips. Make sure it is stright the whole way around.
• Compare and judge: What are you normally numerically in sizing? We would recomend to go with that option. If you are inbetwee sizes. We recomend going up a size.