Charcoal and Tea Tree and Hemp Seed Oil Break-Out Control Facial Cleansing Soap Bar
Amorphous Soap's formulated Charcoal & Tea Tree and Hemp Seed Oil Break-Out Control Facial Cleansing Bar contains premium natural ingredients dermatologically proven prevent breakouts and keep your skin looking balanced, clear and hydrated.
This soap is carefully formulated for normal/breakout prone skin. The ingredients have been selected for their claimed effects on oil and sebum control. The soap is made with macadamia, castor, olive and coconut oil, and shea and cocoa butter, along with a calming chamomile infusion.
- Handmade in small batches in the UK
- Plastic free,
- 100% recyclable packaging
- No palm oil or animal fat in our soaps
- 1 tree planted every order
- Normal to breakout prone skin
SAFETY AND CONTRAINDICATIONS:
- Contains macadamia nut oil
- For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use of this product.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If soap enters the eye, make sure you rinse with plenty of water.
- This product contains honey so it is not suitable for all vegans
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Lather up with plenty of water and work it on your face in circular motions.
- Ensure the bar remains dry between uses to increase longevity.
*Disclaimer*: Amorphous Soaps does not make medical or medicinal claims for this product. It is designed to work with your skin type, rather than treat it.
- Chamomile infusion: a gentle botanical known for antioxidant, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. Also thought to have skin brightening properties.
- Activated Charcoal: Great at absorbing toxins and dead cells from your skin. Breakouts are caused by buildup of dead skin cells, oil and bacteria, making this soap perfect for you.
- Hempseed Oil: A lightweight oil with a low comedogenic score. Moisturises the skin without clogging up pores and helps to regulate skin’s sebum production, all due to high gamma-linoleic acid concentration. It’s also full of beneficial omega fatty acids.
- Honey: Helps with wound healing and inflammation. This makes the product unsuitable for vegans (unfortunately).
- Tea tree essential oil: Well known for its antimicrobial effects due to terpinen-4-ol which can kill bacteria and modulate the immune response.
- Lavender essential oil: Although well known for its calming effect, lavender is also antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. As an added bonus it balances out the tea tree scent which can be quite strong!
- Free delivery within the United Kingdom
- Express delivery upgrade available at checkout
- International shipping cost calculated at checkout
- We have a 30-day return policy
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Customers are responsible for any return costs.
- Exceptions apply. Please see our refund policy for full details.