These eco-friendly bamboo drinking straws are durable, odourless and tasteless, making them the perfect plastic alternative. Our straws are packed inside a white linen storage bag for easy, clean and safe storage. Zero Waste and plastic-free.
We use natural food-grade bamboo that is completely tasteless, harvested from sustainable, fast-growing bamboo plantations, making it unique in its colour and diameter.
Each pack contains 10 bamboo straws, naturally anti-bacterial and water-resistant, which have been grouped into 3 different widths ranges; 3x Small, 4x Medium and 3x Large, meaning our biodegradable straws are perfect for the entire family.
When you have finished, a stylish alternative to buying plastic straws, our Bamboo Straws are fully biodegradable.
- Package Contents: 10 Straws, 1 Cleaning Brush, 1 Linen Storage Bag
- Material: 100% Natural bamboo
- Length: Approx. 20cm / 8 inches
- Disposal: The Wild & Stone straws are naturally long-long lasting but also wholly compostable, so please return them to the soil once they have outlived their use.
- As with any 100% natural product, each straw is unique, so there will be some slight variations between straws in diameter and colour.
How are Bamboo Straws Made?
The bamboo is cut and dried naturally in the sun for a few days before being transported to the farm, where it is chopped to size and made into smaller, smoother pieces.
After the stalk is cut, it is sanded, filed, and etched to give it a smooth, natural finish that is excellent for slurping your favourite drinks!
We recommend that you wash the straws before first use to remove any natural debris that may have occurred during production. They are dishwasher safe, however for best results, simply use the included cleaning brush and wash in warm soapy water, rinse thoroughly and then leave to dry.