Maria Stoneware Pasta Bowl | 22cm
The Maria Stoneware Pasta Bowl has been expertly crafted by artisans in Portugal. A statement piece, the light speckled base is beautifully contrasted with a darker rim. The bowls are designed for durability and are resistant to chipping. The stoneware is safe to use in the dishwasher, microwave, and in the oven up to 220°C.
- Unique and elegant design
- Fired at 1150ºC and have less than 3% absorption
- Semi-matte reactive glaze finish
- 100% microwave, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 220°C /430°F
- Handmade in Portugal
- Artisan crafted in a family-owned factory
- Locally sourced Stoneware Clay
- Dimensions: 22cm w x 5.5cm h
- 1 tree planted every order
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Locally sourced clay
- Glaze made with pure and local raw materials
- Our ceramics have natural and unique imperfections
- Any item you purchase is one of a kind
- There are no two pieces that are exactly the same
- Actual colour may vary slightly due to nature of production
- Free delivery within the United Kingdom
- Express delivery upgrade available at checkout
- International shipping cost calculated at checkout
- We have a 30-day return policy
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Customers are responsible for any return costs.
- Exceptions apply. Please see our refund policy for full details.