Kind to your skin and truly soft to the touch, these reusable cotton pads are the perfect addition to your everyday beauty regime. They're soft, but durable, and can be used with your choice of cleanser/toner or simply wet with warm water.
The reusable cotton rounds are great for removing everyday makeup and sensitive areas like the eyes. Scrub pads are used to remove stubborn products while also exfoliating the skin.
One of the most significant advantages of reusable cotton pads is that they help to reduce waste and eliminate the usage of single-use commercial products. Commercial skincare and makeup pads are composed of plastic that takes hundreds of years to degrade, and even when it does, the microplastics that are released harm our waterways and the ecosystem.
Even when you choose the 100% cotton option in your local shop it isn’t always the best choice. Cotton is one of the most pesticide-doused crops on our planet, the makeup pads you buy from the pharmacy are usually doused in this pesticide residue.
Cotton doesn’t biodegrade due to the bleaching and mixing process used to make them, meaning they stay on our earth for years on end. If that wasn’t enough, they are wrapped in plastic packaging which goes straight into landfills too.
The 16 reusable cotton pads are made from 100% organic cotton, which hasn’t been chemically treated or bleached. These makeup remover pads come with a mesh bag to use for storage and washing. They arrive in a fully recyclable Kraft envelope to ensure they are a truly low waste product.
- Set contains: 4 x cotton terry pads for a deeper cleanser and removing tough to budge makeup. 12 x soft organic reusable makeup remover pads for everyday cleansing and make-up removal.
- 100% Organic Cotton Bag to keep and wash your pads in
- Oeko Tex Standard
- Recycled Kraft Envelope
- Designed in the UK, made at an ethically certified facility in India
You can wash your reusable cotton pads either by hand or in the washing machine. To wash by hand, you can give them a quick wash right after using warm water and some soap to remove most of the makeup. Place your reusable pads into the mesh bag provided before throwing them in on a delicate/low heat setting using a gentle detergent with similar colours. Let the pads air dry rather than putting them into the tumble dryer to prevent damage.
- Apply cleanser/toner or wet with warm water, then clean your face until makeup is removed.
- After each use, rinse the cotton pad with lukewarm water to remove any makeup residue.
- Machine wash the makeup removal pads at 30°C.
- Allow pads to air dry between use.
- Plastic free
- Ethically made
- Small batch
- 1 tree planted every order with our Shop for the Planet programme
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Free standard UK delivery when you spend over £50
- Upgrade to Express UK Delivery for orders over £50 - £2
- Standard UK Delivery: 3 – 5 working days - £3
- Express Delivery: 1 - 2 working days - £5