Bamboo Laundry Pegs - Biodegradable & Vegan - 20 Pack
Wild & Stone’s bamboo clothes pegs are perfect for hanging clothes, sealing packets of foods, hanging up pictures, or a wide variety of other uses. This 20 pack of pegs are made from sustainable bamboo and a steel spring.
An easy environmental switch is to use bamboo laundry pegs. Not only is bamboo biodegradable it is one of the most sustainable materials we have available to us. Remove the steel spring and compost the bamboo when the laundry peg reaches the end of its life.
Have you ever wondered what happens to all those plastic laundry pegs that have been lost in the garden over the years? Larger pieces of plastics left to degrade into smaller pieces through natural weathering processes create secondary microplastics that enter our environment and ecosystem, damaging wildlife.
To prolong the life of these pegs, store them in a cool, dry place between uses.
- 20 pegs per pack
- Dimensions: 6cm x 1.2cm x 1.2cm
- Bamboo and steel
Plastics can take up to 1,000 years to decompose, meaning every single piece of plastic ever made still exists. It will continue to exist for your lifetime. Swap to an environmentally friendly plastic-free alternative to create a better planet for everyone.
Bamboo also doesn’t stain clothes like other kinds of wood due to its low tannin.
These eco pegs are consciously made from sustainably Harvested FSC Certified MOSO Bamboo. MOSO bamboo is not eaten by Pandas, meaning harvesting it does not endanger the animal.
- Panda friendly
- Bamboo plant is fast growing and a sustainable resource
- Plastic free
- Ethically made
- Small batch
- 1 tree planted every order with our Shop for the Planet programme
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Free standard UK delivery when you spend over £50
- Upgrade to Express UK Delivery for orders over £50 - £2
- Standard UK Delivery: 3 – 5 working days - £3
- Express Delivery: 1 - 2 working days - £5
- Free delivery within the United Kingdom
- Express delivery upgrade available at checkout
- International shipping cost calculated at checkout
- We have a 30-day return policy
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Customers are responsible for any return costs.
- Exceptions apply. Please see our refund policy for full details.