Coconut Fibre Dish Brush
This eco dish brush is made from sustainably sourced coconut fibre, FSC certified beechwood, and stainless steel, creating a 100% natural and biodegradable washing-up brush. Meaning you will no longer unwittingly be releasing microplastics down the drain every time you do the dishes! The bristles are tough enough to shift tough grease and build up, yet soft enough to be used on non-stick pans and glassware. The sturdy angled head makes it perfect to get right into the corners of pans or mugs.
FSC certified beechwood is a globally recognised certification that means the wood is certified against the principles and criteria of the Forest Stewardship Council. This product is made from FSC® C007915 100% certified wood.
- FSC certified beechwood
- Plastic free
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- Ethically made
- Small batch
- 1 tree planted every order with our Shop for the Planet programme
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Free standard UK delivery when you spend over £50
- Upgrade to Express UK Delivery for orders over £50 - £2
- Standard UK Delivery: 3 – 5 working days - £3
- Express Delivery: 1 - 2 working days - £5
- Free delivery within the United Kingdom
- Express delivery upgrade available at checkout
- International shipping cost calculated at checkout
- We have a 30-day return policy
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Customers are responsible for any return costs.
- Exceptions apply. Please see our refund policy for full details.