The morning antioxidant boost
An enriched morning ritual: to fill up on antioxidants (chaga contains even more antioxidants than acai) and magnesium.
Magic Chaga Latte is a mixture based on our delicious organic criollo raw cocoa, whose beans come from the Pangoa Cooperative in Satipo in Peru, organic chaga extract (500mg per 3g spoon) and a mini tip of organic cinnamon to regain a taste close to chaï latte, slightly more sour (200mg per 3g dose).
- Chaga (adaptogenic mushroom): antioxidant
- Raw Cocoa: magnesium, good mood
- Cinnamon: lowers blood sugar
Net weight: 75g or 25 doses / days.
For 100g of Magic Chaga Latte: Energy 1659 kj, 396 kcal - Lipids 13.8g including saturated fats 8.4g - Carbohydrates 39g of which sugars 2.5g - Fiber 12.2g - Proteins 20.4g - Salt 0g.
HOW TO USE:
- Add a teaspoon of Magic Chaga Latte to 200ml of hot vegetable milk (oats for example) (80°C max).
- You can also add it to your coffee. Using the milk frother, mix vigorously and enjoy.
- Keep dry and out of direct light.
Our preparations are mixed in a 100% gluten-free workshop in Brittany.
Presence of marine algae and maté in the workshop.
Pregnant and lactating women: naturopaths advise you to wait until the end of breastfeeding if you are not used to adaptogens.
Birch allergies, taking anticoagulants, hypoglycemics and immunosuppressants: consult your doctor before taking a cure (related to the presence of chaga).
Innovative, natural and vegetable recipe.
1 tree planted every order
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Certified Organic Agriculture by Ecocert (FR-BIO-01).
- Ethically sourced ingredients
- Ingredients exclusively from organic farming
- Free standard UK delivery when you spend over £50
- Upgrade to Express UK Delivery for orders over £50 - £2
- Standard UK Delivery: 3 – 5 working days - £3
- Express Delivery: 1 - 2 working days - £5