Dish Cloths - 100% Organic Cotton - Rose, Ocean, Moss Green, Slate Grey, Dove Grey
Keep your home and the planet clean with our organic cotton dishcloths. They’re practical and stylish, our knitted cotton dishcloths make a useful and attractive addition to your kitchen. They're highly absorbent and durable, you can really make this dishcloth work for you.
These dishcloths are super versatile, use it for cleaning countertops, doing the dishes, or even as a mini hand towel. Pair this dishcloth with our organic cotton hand towels for a stylish kitchen look.
Many of us don’t realise our dishcloths are made out of microfibres, which are a kind of plastic. Every time you wash this synthetic fabric, millions of microfibres are released into the waters, these fibres are too small to be filtered out by waste treatment plants, so they end up in our waterways and oceans, where they wreak havoc on marine animal health and our environment. These plastics make their way into the bellies of marine animals, and people have found plastics within the fish on their plates!
Once you are done with your dishcloth, cut it into strips and place it into your compost bin, it will then fully biodegrade back into our earth.
- 25 x 25 cm
- Useful hanging tag allows you to hang it up between uses
- Can be used for dishes or as a general cleaning cloth
- Machine washable
- Dry flat or tumble dry
- Do not use fabric softener
- Organic cotton
- Dyed to Oeko-tex Standard
- Plastic free
- Ethically made
- Small batch
- 1 tree planted every order with our Shop for the Planet programme
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Free standard UK delivery when you spend over £50
- Upgrade to Express UK Delivery for orders over £50 - £2
- Standard UK Delivery: 3 – 5 working days - £3
- Express Delivery: 1 - 2 working days - £5
- Free delivery within the United Kingdom
- Express delivery upgrade available at checkout
- International shipping cost calculated at checkout
- We have a 30-day return policy
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Customers are responsible for any return costs.
- Exceptions apply. Please see our refund policy for full details.