Palo Santo, Selenite, Incenses and Dried Flowers
Beautiful floral smudge stick, handcrafted in Brighton, UK.
1 handcrafted bundle with:
+ 2 AA grade Palo Santo Stick, sustainably sourced in Peru, approximately 11 cm long
+ White Selenite Crystal, approximately 10 cm long
+ Dried Flowers
+ 3 Cedar Rope Incense (made from plants)
+ Wrapped with a recycled ribbon
Selenite is a powerful cleansing stone. It can be placed on a window sill where it remains charged by the sun and the moon.
These Himalayan Cedar ropes are handmade. The cedar has been extracted from the wood of Cedar tree, which is found in Himalayan Regions of Nepal.
Smudging is a ceremony tied to many indigenous cultures for purifying or cleansing the soul of negative thoughts of a person or place.
It involves the burning of holy woods such as palo santo.
- Spiritual purifying and energy cleansing
- Removal of negativity
- Relax your mind, body & soul
- Repel mosquitos and flies
HOW TO USE: Comes with instructions.
- Handcrafted in Brighton, UK
- Small batch
- 1 tree planted every order with our Shop for the Planet programme
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Free standard UK delivery when you spend over £50
- Upgrade to Express UK Delivery for orders over £50 - £2
- Standard UK Delivery: 3 – 5 working days - £3
- Express Delivery: 1 - 2 working days - £5
- Free delivery within the United Kingdom
- Express delivery upgrade available at checkout
- International shipping cost calculated at checkout
- We have a 30-day return policy
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Customers are responsible for any return costs.
- Exceptions apply. Please see our refund policy for full details.