White Sage, Palo Santo and Dried Flowers
Beautiful floral smudge stick, handmade.
+ 1 Californian White Sage Smudge Stick, 11 cm long
+ 1 AA grade Palo Santo Stick, sustainably sourced in Peru, approximately 10 cm long
+ Wild Flowers
+ Wrapped with a 100% organic cotton cord
Smudging is a ceremony tied to many indigenous cultures for purifying or cleansing the soul of negative thoughts of a person or place.
It involves the burning of white sage and other sacred herbs or holy woods such as palo santo.
Burn the sage first to get rid of negative energies, then later burn the palo santo for new positive energy or as a natural incense.
- Spiritual purifying and energy cleansing
- Removal of negativity
- Relax your mind, body & soul
- Repel mosquitos and flies
HOW TO USE: Comes with instructions.
- Handcrafted in Brighton, UK
- Small batch
- 1 tree planted every order with our Shop for the Planet programme
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Free standard UK delivery when you spend over £50
- Upgrade to Express UK Delivery for orders over £50 - £2
- Standard UK Delivery: 3 – 5 working days - £3
- Express Delivery: 1 - 2 working days - £5
- Free delivery within the United Kingdom
- Express delivery upgrade available at checkout
- International shipping cost calculated at checkout
- We have a 30-day return policy
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Customers are responsible for any return costs.
- Exceptions apply. Please see our refund policy for full details.