Face It Face Kit
x CLEAN + CONSCIOUS AWARDS 2021 FINALIST x
The face it face kit is your go-to skin kit.
Suitable for all skin types, Sabbia Co's face it face kit has a unique set of plant-based cleansing and skin-loving tools. This luxe kit will rejuvenate your skin, while reducing blemishes, breakouts, acne, oily skin and remove makeup with just WATER!
1 x Face Brush
1 x Cotton Headband
1 x Reusable Cotton Pad
1 x Reusable Makeup Removal Pad
1x Charcoal Konjac Sponge
How to Use:
Before using your tools make sure you pop the reusable tools (makeup pad, cotton pad and headband) in the washing machine like you would with new undies. Then soak your Konjac sponge in hot water to disinfect it and allow it to expand.
Step 1: Use Cotton Headband to pull hair away from the face.
Step 2: Soak Reusable Makeup Removal Pad in water and remove makeup.
Step 3: Soak Charcoal Konjac Sponge in water and cleanse/gently exfoliate. This product can be used with just water or add your favourite cleanser for a double cleanse.
Step 4: Apply toner or cleanser to Reusable Cotton Pad and cleanse/tone.
Step 5: Apply face mask or treatment with Face Brush.
1 x Reusable Cotton Pad - lasts over 200 washes depending on use. Made from 100% cotton.
1 x Reusable Makeup Removal Pad - lasts over 200 washes depending on use. Made from cotton and bamboo fibre blend.
1 x Face Brush - lasts 12+ months depending on use. Made from wooden handle with recycled synthetic bristles - meaning it is cruelty-free!
1 x Cotton Headband - lasts 12+ months depending on use. Made from Microfiber elastic cotton.
- Free standard UK delivery when you spend over £50
- Upgrade to Express UK Delivery for orders over £50 - £2
- Standard UK Delivery: 3 – 5 working days - £3
- Express Delivery: 1 - 2 working days - £5
Please see our Shipping Policy for international delivery details.
- Free delivery within the United Kingdom
- Express delivery upgrade available at checkout
- International shipping cost calculated at checkout
- We have a 30-day return policy
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Customers are responsible for any return costs.
- Exceptions apply. Please see our refund policy for full details.