Gentle and effective, this multitasking balm is a blend of moisture replenishing botanicals designed to soften, nourish, cleanse and soothe. Don’t complicate your routine when one antioxidant-rich balm does so much. It provides deep nourishment for dry skin, effortlessly removes dirt and makeup, and gently soothes minor skin irritations.
We recommend this balm if you have sensitive skin, are pregnant or want something that will be safe to use on the kids. During pregnancy, it becomes the perfect bump balm, simply rub onto your pregnant tummy to nourish your skin.
Made with organic ingredients.
+ 100% Natural
+ 86% Organic
How to Use:
With clean fingertips, massage a very small amount of balm gently into the skin. The balm can be applied as often as required and is suitable for use anywhere on the body.
Once opened please use within six months. Please keep out of the reach of children. We recommend testing balm on a small area of skin first.
Calendula is renowned for its calming and soothing properties on the skin. It contains Vitamin A Vitamin B1 Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6 Vitamin E and Salicylic Acid.
Jojoba is a liquid wax and is one of the most important oils in skincare. Unlike many other oils, jojoba is chemically very similar to human sebum. It has a natural SPF of 5 and penetrates the skin rapidly leaving a soft non-sticky feel.
Apricot Kernel is light in texture and easily absorbed into the skin and is one of the best oils for sensitive skins, as it may help calm irritation and inflammation. Apricot kernel oil is also rich in vitamins including A, E and B.
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, cera alba (beeswax), calendula officinalis (calendula) flower*, tocopherol (vitamin e).
Made in United Kingdom
- Free delivery within the United Kingdom
- Express delivery upgrade available at checkout
- International shipping cost calculated at checkout
- We have a 30-day return policy
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Customers are responsible for any return costs.
- Exceptions apply. Please see our refund policy for full details.