Make someone’s day while promoting focus, calm and creativity in your little love. We have combined mindful colouring with the practice of gratitude to create our beautifully illustrated Gratitude Mail Card Making Kit.
A handwritten card or note of thanks is one of the most heartfelt and meaningful ways to express gratitude. Teaching your children to take time out and reflect on the things and people they are grateful for is a wonderful way to practice mindfulness.
Gratitude is one of many positive emotions, it's about focusing on what's good in our lives and being thankful for the things we have. When we count our blessings, we interrupt the cycle of negative and fearful thoughts, allowing the stress system in our bodies to recover.
Research shows that when we are thankful, our brain releases the feel-good hormones and chemicals (dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin) as we experience a deep state of joy along with many other emotional and physical benefits.
Our Gratitude Mail can be enjoyed alone, with friends, with adults or in the classroom.
Each Gratitude set contains 12 unique cards exclusive to Mindful & Co Kids, one for teachers and one for everybody else.
- Sustainable packaging and materials
- One tree planted for every order
- Made for longevity of use
- Free delivery within the United Kingdom
- Express delivery upgrade available at checkout
- International shipping cost calculated at checkout
- We have a 30-day return policy
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Customers are responsible for any return costs.
- Exceptions apply. Please see our refund policy for full details.