Raw Coffee Body Scrub | 200ml
Grums raw coffee body scrub is made with a blend of upcycled coffee grounds and pure, natural ingredients. It gives you a deep but mild skin exfoliation treatment, leaving your skin clean, soft and hydrated. Vegan friendly.
- Nourishes and protects the skin with its content of sun flower seed oil, glycerin, sweet almond oil and of course coffee grounds.
- Buff away dry and dead skin cells.
- Stimulate blood circulation that decreases inflammations and visible signs of aging.
- Improve your skins ability to absorb lotion/cream.
Great for: dry/regular skin
HOW TO USE
Use 1-2 times a week. Gently massage the scrub on your skin and rinse off with lukewarm water followed by a splash of cold water. Let sit longer to achieve better hydration and nourishment of the skin. Avoid using soap afterwards to prevent dehydration of the skin.
Sunflower Seed Oil, Upcycled Organic Coffee Grounds, Glycerin & Sweet Almond Oil.
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (sunflower seed oil), Coffea Robusta Seed Powder (upcycled coffee grounds), Glycerin (hydrator), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (emollient), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (almond oil), Aqua (water), Sucrose Laurate (sugar ester), Sucrose Stearate (sugar ester), Glyceryl Caprylate (emollient( & Sucrose Palmitate (RSPO certified sugar ester). 100% natural ingredients.
200 ml / 6.7 fl.oz.
- Organic ingredients
- Up-cycled Coffee grounds
- Small batch
- 1 tree planted every order
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Free standard UK delivery when you spend over £50
- Upgrade to Express UK Delivery for orders over £50 - £2
- Standard UK Delivery: 3 – 5 working days - £3
- Express Delivery: 1 - 2 working days - £5
- International Delivery - see full Shipping Policy
- Free delivery within the United Kingdom
- Express delivery upgrade available at checkout
- International shipping cost calculated at checkout
- We have a 30-day return policy
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Customers are responsible for any return costs.
- Exceptions apply. Please see our refund policy for full details.