Green Genes Hydrating Face Cream with Avocado | 100ml
This lightweight certified organic moisturiser sinks deeply into the skin to hydrate, repair and nourish sensitive skin. Formulated with Avocado, Alfalfa and Cacao butter to soothe inflammation, support collagen production and leave you with smooth, soft glowing skin.
Sensitive Skin (Dry, Normal, Oily- Non Comedogenic) Acne Prone | Pregnancy Safe | Free from essential oils and fragrance. Scent is naturally fresh from extracts.
HOW TO USE
Green Genes can be used in four different ways. 1. Use as your daily facial moisturiser, apply to the face in circular motions following your serums in the morning and evening. 2. Apply to your entire body following your shower for hydrated and nourished skin all over. 3. Use as a hand cream for smoother , softer hands. 4. Apply before your foundation as a skin primer for a more dewy and hydrated finish.
CACAO BUTTER: MOISTURE SEAL | PROTECTIVE BARRER | HYDRATE
Cocoa butter is rich in natural plant compounds called phytochemicals. These substances can improve blood flow to the skin and slow skin ageing by protecting against damage from the sun's harmful UV rays. Cocoa butter creates a protective barrier that holds in moisture and prevents your skin from drying.
ALFALFA EXTRACT: VITAMIN C, E, D | HYDRATE | NOURISH
Alfalfa extract is rich in antioxidants that ward off free radicals, assists in preventing premature signs of ageing and it will also aid in easing redness and irritation due to its high concentration of nourishing vitamins and minerals. Clinical trials have shown that Alfalfa extract in topical form has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that is known to reduce acne.
AVOCADO OIL: RELIEVES INFLAMMATION | SOOTHES SKIN
Shea butter has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using shea butter on your face, conditions, tones, and soothes the skin.
- Plant based
- Organic ingredients
- Small batch
- 1 tree planted every order
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Free standard UK delivery when you spend over £50
- Upgrade to Express UK Delivery for orders over £50 - £2
- Standard UK Delivery: 3 – 5 working days - £3
- Express Delivery: 1 - 2 working days - £5
- Free delivery within the United Kingdom
- Express delivery upgrade available at checkout
- International shipping cost calculated at checkout
- We have a 30-day return policy
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Customers are responsible for any return costs.
- Exceptions apply. Please see our refund policy for full details.