Becoming a new mum is an exciting time but can also be quite daunting and sometimes overwhelming.
This set of cards offers a different tool or task each day to guide you in looking after yourself during the early stages of motherhood, reminding you to prioritise self care & self love.
HOW TO USE:
Each day select a card at random and take the action stated on the card. We understand how difficult it can feel to make time to look after yourself so we've kept each card as simple as possible but with maximum impact.
45 individually designed cards presented in a beautiful lidded box. The cards are split across the following 5 categories:
- Ritual - Building rituals into your daily life can be incredibly beneficial to your wellbeing. They can help you to slow down and connect with your actions in a world in which we are so used to racing through everything we do. Each Ritual card has a different short activity which can be turned into a ritual that can be incorporated into your daily routine.
- Gratitude - Make time to stop and appreciate what makes you happy. Gratitude cards will remind you to look out for the little things daily in order to create greater overall happiness. Each card holds a different gratitude exercise to action daily.
- Journal - Journalling is an incredibly powerful way to reflect on how you are living and what you could be doing differently to be more fulfilled. The Journal cards offer up a number of questions to help you dig deep and figure out what changes you might need to make, if any. When the same card is selected a second time, think about whether you can answer the question in the same way or what might have changed in your life that affects a new answer.
- Affirmation - An affirmation is a positive statement designed to help you change negative thoughts and create a more positive mindset. Repeating these statements regularly can help you to realise what a fantastic job you are doing as a new mama.
- Self Care - As much as you now find yourself caring for the little person in your life, it is more important than ever to prioritise looking after yourself. Self care is vital in looking after our mental health. Each card has a self care idea for you to make sure you are caring for and nourishing your mental and physical health in order to be able to do the best job caring for your baby.
Ethically made in small batches
- 1 tree planted every order with our Shop for the Planet programme
- 100% sustainable packaging
- Free standard UK delivery when you spend over £50
- Upgrade to Express UK Delivery for orders over £50 - £2
- Standard UK Delivery: 3 – 5 working days - £3
- Express Delivery: 1 - 2 working days - £5