Beautiful floral smudge stick, handmade.
+ 3 Palo Santo Sticks (AA grade), wild harvested and sustainably sourced in Peru.
+ Wild Flowers (dried statice tatarica and wild herbs).
+ Wrapped with a 100% organic cotton cord.
Palo Santo Sticks dimension is approximately 10 cm long and 1 to 2,5 cm thick.
Palo Santo, also known as «Holy wood », is a sacred tree in South America. For centuries the indigenous people of the Andes have been using Palo Santo for spiritual purification and energy cleaning. It is believed to remove negative energy and bring love and good fortune. Peruvians harvest the fallen branches and twigs, never cutting the tree.
Spiritual purifying and energy cleansing
Removal of negativity
Relax your mind, body & soul
Repel mosquitos and flies
HOW TO USE: Comes with instructions.
- Handcrafted in Brighton, UK
- Small batch
- 1 tree planted every order with our Shop for the Planet programme
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Free standard UK delivery when you spend over £50
- Upgrade to Express UK Delivery for orders over £50 - £2
- Standard UK Delivery: 3 – 5 working days - £3
- Express Delivery: 1 - 2 working days - £5