Vegan Lemon & Lavender Artisan Soap Bar
A firm favourite, made with a beautiful blend of Lavender and Lemon essential oils. Lavender is known to relieve stress, promote restful sleep as well as lower skin irritation. Lemon is both antibacterial and deeply nourishing, working to improve the completion, leaving your skin soft and supple. Lemon is a beauty must in India. It is used to treat and enhance the skin, hair and nails.
Formulated with luxurious butters such as shea and cocoa butter, in addition to gentle oils such as sweet almond and olive.
Decorated with an exposed dried orange slice.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Recommended for use on body and hands. Shop our facial soaps here.
- Lather up with plenty of water and work it on your body or hands.
- Ensure the bar remains dry between uses to increase longevity.
SAFETY AND CONTRAINDICATIONS:
*Contains almond nut oil*
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use of this product.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If soap enters the eye, make sure you rinse with plenty of water.
Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Almondate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Coco Butterate, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Ricinoleate, Lavandula Angustifolia(Lavender) Oil, Sodium Lactate, Citrus Medica Limonum(Lemon) Peel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Limolene*, Linalool*, Citral*, Geraniol*, CI77891, CI77491, CI77861, CI7707
*Naturally occuring in essential oils
- Handmade in small batches in the UK
- Plastic free
- 100% recyclable packaging
- No palm oil or animal fat in our soaps
- 1 tree planted every order
- Free standard UK delivery when you spend over £50
- Upgrade to Express UK Delivery for orders over £50 - £2
- Standard UK Delivery: 3 – 5 working days - £3
- Express Delivery: 1 - 2 working days - £5
- Free delivery within the United Kingdom
- Express delivery upgrade available at checkout
- International shipping cost calculated at checkout
- We have a 30-day return policy
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Customers are responsible for any return costs.
- Exceptions apply. Please see our refund policy for full details.