Reusable Modern Cloth Nappy | Ocean Native
EcoNaps modern cloth nappies are the perfect nappy for families seeking a simple to use and incredibly soft nappy for bubs. Designed in Australia and crafted with high-quality fabrics, bubs' bottom will feel comfy, dry and happy all day long.
- Simple to use: Easy to use snap fastenings and a modern design make every nappy change a breeze.
Leak-free functionality: Two thirsty bamboo inserts are included with each nappy cover to minimise leaks and maximise comfort.
Two styles in one: You have the freedom to set up your baby's nappy as a popular pocket style or an easy all-in-2 setup.
Grows with baby: These single nappy design will grow with bub from tiny newborn through to energetic toddler.
Australian design: These premium quality nappies are hand-designed with love and care in Byron Bay, Australia.
*Voted Australia’s best cloth nappy in the My Child Excellence Awards 2020.
- Outer cover: Waterproof and breathable polyester with heat-bonded TPU laminate to prevent leaks.
- Inner cover: Stay-dry polyester micro-fleece to help baby feel comfy and dry, even after wetting.
- Inserts: Super soft and absorbent bamboo terry comprising 85% Bamboo Viscose 15% Polyester.
- These cloth nappy fabrics are OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified and contain no harmful chemicals.
HOW TO WASH
Step 1: Remove solids
Drop solids in the loo and store the used cloth nappy in a dry pail.
Step 2: Pre-wash cycle
Run a pre-wash cycle 40-60 degrees with detergent every 1-2 days. This removes the majority of soiling and gets your nappies ready for the main-wash. Store nappy in a dry pail until the main wash.
Step 3: Main-wash cycle
Run a long main-wash cycle 40-60 degrees with detergent every 2-3 days.
Step 4: Hang to dry
Air dry nappies or use a clothes/tumble dryer.
Learn more with the Cloth Nappy Guides here
- One-size adjustable design to fit newborn babies and toddlers from approx 3.5 to 16kg
- Reusable design
- Certified Materials
- 100% Plastic-free Packaging
- One tree planted with every order
- Free local pickup in NE30 area
- Free standard UK delivery when you spend over £50
- Upgrade to Express UK Delivery for orders over £50 - £2
- Standard UK Delivery: 3 – 5 working days - £3
- Express Delivery: 1 - 2 working days - £5
- Due to hygiene reasons items must be returned in the same condition as you received them. This means the item must be unwashed, unworn and with all tags attached.
- Free delivery within the United Kingdom
- Express delivery upgrade available at checkout
- International shipping cost calculated at checkout
- We have a 30-day return policy
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Customers are responsible for any return costs.
- Exceptions apply. Please see our refund policy for full details.